Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello!

Michael Jackson



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog!
I'm a total beginner at this so I hope you will forgive any mistakes I make as I find me feet!
The first thing I want to do is to thank Pammie for this fantastic bog and layout! Its wonderful isn't it? If you fancy a lovely layout for your blog or you are starting an online shop I can heartily recommend Pammie. She has many layouts off the peg but also offers a totally tailored package when she designs what you want as this is! I have no ideas about blogs either and she has managed to teach me so shes a very clever girl! Links to her site are on this page.
Thanks Pammie I love it!!!

I have had the page a couple of days actually but I, , like many others have been so shocked by the death of Michael Jackson. I was a huge fan. When I worked years ago in the USA I saw him and the Jackson 5 in the Orange Bowl in Miami. At the time it was the largest rock concert in the world and it was memorable and fantastic! I saw Michael moonwalk. Unforgettable!
Rest in Peace Michael. You will be sorely missed.
Even my kids are shocked as like us all they grew up with his music
I'm not liking some of the stories and people talking about him though. The court case proved nothing he was guilty of nothing and had there been anything they tried so so hard they would have found it so I wish people would leave memories of him alone! I think he was a very misunderstood kidult (kid-adult) very kind caring and generous who maybe didn't get the rules about personal space quite right but that doesn't make him a bad person by any means.
What else do I want to say in my first blog? Well what am I going to write about? I think a bit of everything really. I paint and write, I like to travel and do all kinds of things so it will be partial diary blog but maybe with a few freebies thrown in when and if I make things in Paint Shop Pro so do check in here again!
Well watching Wimbledon now so I'm going to buzz off and see if I can publish this!

Don't forget to checkout Pammie's Site!!
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment