Thursday, July 2, 2009

Latest Paintings done in Ireland

Hello,
Watching a little tennis on the telly. Wasn't Murray fantastic in his recent matches? Semi finals next!
I thought I would post some photos of my latest paintings. These were done when Iw as in Ireland recently. Not the best pictures because I decided to take at the last moment when I realised I was leaving for airport with no record of them! But anyway here they are!


This one of Sunflowers is the largest canvass I have ever painted I think! Its about 4ft by 3!




Rose much smaller square





Waterlily. again sorry for the background of the pictures! Messy room!


I painted my middle sons bedroom with huge dragons, so decided I ought to paint some on canvass! people like dragons don't they?

My Middle son is doing a gig tonight! He is 12. Sadly our car is not working so I'm going to miss it...again! Very sad!!


Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment